Central Oregon has launched its very first community health survey. It is open to anyone who calls Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson, and the northern part of Klamath (north of Highway 138) counties home.
- The survey asks for the respondent’s opinions on a variety of health-related topics from the perspective of themselves, their family, and the community they live in.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish, simply by selecting the preferred choice in the upper right corner.
- Survey responses can never be connected to the person completing the survey, and therefore survey takers will remain anonymous.
- We encourage survey takers to complete the survey online. Please take the survey on these supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
- If your organization serves a population that will not be able to complete the survey online with assistance and requires a paper version, we will work with you.
Survey results will be shared on the Central Oregon Health Data site.
- Data can be viewed by region, county, and town or prioritized population when the sample size is large enough to share.
- Data will be updated twice a year.
- If your organization would like to receive specific data, let us know.
Please help us collect survey responses from our Central Oregon communities.
- Please take the survey yourself.
- Please share it with your co-workers and staff.
- And, most importantly, please share the survey with the people your organization serves.
- Please let us know if your organization might need help sharing this with the people you serve. We can help brainstorm some ideas with you.