Small businesses are the backbone of just about every community. Check out this list of 18 ways you can support your favorite small business as we celebrate National Small Business week!
The program, administered by Oregon Housing and Community Services, covers 80% of past due rent (April 2020 – now) for tenants with a signed declaration of financial hardship if a landlord agrees to forgive the other 20%.
Have a local business? Register to join the marketplace here. The Bend Marketplace is an online sales and marketing tool, part of the Support–Local network. With COVID-19 cases rising over the month of April in Oregon, and more restrictions on Oregon...
No more waiting for pre-registration links — schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment right now at www.centraloregoncovidvaccine.com. Just pick an appointment time that is convenient for you.
Corporate Activitey Tax Update First-quarter 2021 estimated payments for Oregon’s Corporate Activity Tax are due by Friday, April 30, 2021. Taxpayers expecting to owe $5,000 or more of Corporate Activity Tax for the 2021 calendar year must make estimated payments....
Three key dates coming up quickly for those wanting to understand more about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RFF), register for it, and submit an application.
Shuttered Venue Operator Grant Fund now open for applications.
New tax credit will fully offset the cost for small businesses and nonprofits who provide paid leave for employees to get the COVID vaccine.
Bend Chamber-COCC Presentation 2021-04-21 The Business Butlers Slides
Get all of the details, learn how to prepare and when to apply for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund.
As restaurants, the entertainment and recreation industry, hospitality and others prepare for more customers once our risk level declines, they are finding that a lack of labor is their next big hurdle to overcome.
On April 22, Business Oregon will open the second round of a grant program for building owners to cover outstanding lease payments from small business tenants that are behind on rent due to COVID-19.
A new funding opportunity is now open! The Central Oregon Health Council's Upstream Prevention Regional Health Improvement Plan (RHIP) Workgroup is requesting Letters of Interest (LOI) from organizations able to improve kindergarten readiness and...
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has increased the maximum amount small businesses and nonprofit organizations can borrow through the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program.