Chamber Health Insurance
Looking for affordable, high quality health insurance for your employees?
Look no further than the Bend Chamber Association Health Plans! With over 800 groups enrolled, covering more than 14,000 lives, the plan options are growing and becoming more affordable than ever. In fact, our plans have richer benefits and are often less expensive than most small group plans in the marketplace.
Rates are based on your group’s demographics, the plan design selected, and percentage of employer contribution. A discount is also available to new groups willing to participate in a wellness initiative.
Some of the underwriting guidelines you’ll need to consider:
- Groups written shall be members in good standing with the Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Plans are available to groups of two or more (family-only plans not available)
- Employer must contribute a minimum of 50% of employee’s premium
- No more than 1/3 of eligible employees can waive
- Eligibility for insurance can be set by employer between 17.5 and 30 hours/week
For more information in Central Oregon, contact one of the following agents:
Outside of Central Oregon:
Asset Protection Group
Seal Rock Financial
Alliance Insurance Group, Boone Insurance Associates, Business Consulting Group, Cascade Pacific-Bradley Backlund, Great Basin Insurance, Hagan Hamilton, Icover Oregon, KPD Insurance, Northwest Benefit Services, Oregon Insurance Company, Pacific Benefit Consultants, Pacific Hometown Insurance, Tomlin Benefit Planning, USI, Ward Insurance
Lincoln City Area
Charlotte Lehto Insurance Agency
Philomath (Linn & Benton Counties) Area
RJS & Associates Insurance Services