SMALL BUSINESS GRANT APPLICATION OPENING FRIDAY DECEMBER 4TH NOON UNTIL WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 9TH 11:59 PM
About the Program
The State of Oregon has made available to Central Oregon counties grant funds authorized through Federal CARES ACT legislation. COIC in partnership with Deschutes and Jefferson County government is providing support to assist applicants for this round of grants to sole proprietors, small businesses, and 501 (c) 3 non-profits that have suffered economic losses due to COVID-19.
Am I Eligible?
While COIC is working with 2 separate counties and their individual requirements, here are some basic requirements:
Minimum eligibility requirements at the state level; only one application may be submitted per business:
- The business is headquartered in Oregon and has its main operations in Oregon.
- If required by Oregon law to be registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to do business in
Oregon, the business is so registered.
- The business is either for-profit or an entity tax-exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal
- During the Performance Period, the business incurred necessary expenditures due to the
COVID-19 public health emergency.
Am I Ineligible?
The following businesses are ineligible to apply for or receive funding under the Program:
- Passive real estate holding companies and entities holding passive investments.
- Non-profit entities that do not have federal 501 (c) (3) status.
- Businesses that experience a decline in revenues for reasons other than those caused by the
COVID-19 pandemic (eg seasonal or cyclical businesses cycles).
- Businesses that are delinquent on federal, state or local taxes that were due on or before the
date of application.
- Businesses that do not comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Businesses that have closed and do not intend to reopen.
Businesses that have previously received funding through the State of Oregon COVID-19 Emergency Business Grant program are eligible to receive additional funding.
Business information and ownership information will be reported to the State for all applications approved. Information reported includes, but is not limited to:
- Name of company
- Short Description of business
- Address of company
- Industry / NAICS
- Length of operating history
- Legal business structure
- Voluntary demographic information
- Number of employees