Our programming is centered around connecting you with your surroundings and furthering your relationship with our community. You will learn about the history of Bend and it’s growth over time, hear from city officials and local non-profits, and understand all of the ways you can get involved to give back to our community.
Our seasonal program will emphasize land use and allocation and how our community has handled rapid growth as we have developed to the point we are at today. There will be discussion to raise awareness about how the state, county and city policies have shaped these processes and how we can work together to be intentional in our next steps with other involved stakeholders.
There will be time to socialize and indulge in bites, beverages, and incredible views on the patio overlooking the Tetherow Golf Course and the Cascade Mountains.
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Damon Runberg, State Economist, Business Oregon
• Kelly Cannon-Miller, Executive Director, Deschutes Historical Museum
• Bev Clarno and Todd Taylor, long-time successful Bendites
• Eric King, City Manager, City of Bend
• Laura Fritz, Executive Director, Envision Bend
• Brian T. Rankin, Long-Range Planning Manager, City of Bend
• Brian Ladd, Principal Broker, Cascade Sotheby’s, Owner of Ladd Group
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.