SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF COMES TO BEND
Do you know of a small business about to close their doors? We want to help!
The Bend Small Business Relief Fund has been established in partnership with Foundation for Affordable Housing, Councilor Piper and The Change Reaction to GIVE BACK to the “Main Streets” of America. Before COVID-19, our best and most treasured moments happened in our neighborhood “Mom and Pop” stores and restaurants. When we witnessed the heartbreak of many local businesses and their inability to access SBA loans, The Change Reaction reaches out to donors in local communities to create Small Business Relief Funds. Today, lenders, elected officials, and generous philanthropists have come together to bring relief to small businesses in Bend. The Small Business Relief Fund offers interest-free loans to “Main Street” businesses devastated by the pandemic.
Current Relief Funds in Place:
- Bend, OR
- New York, NY
- Rhinebeck, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Park City, UT
- Malibu, CA
100% of all loan repayments are re-distributed to additional small businesses, creating a “Change Reaction” that supports additional Bend small businesses in need. The Bend program has been made possible by initial generous donors:
- Greg and Jodi Perlman, Founders of Change Reaction
- Foundation for Affordable Housing, a Bend-based national nonprofit
Please let us know if you would like to be a part of this Change Reaction. You may donate to Bend businesses in need by emailing Tommy Waldron at: ChangeReactionBend@ffah.org.
To Apply for Funds: CLICK HERE
- Interest-free loans for small businesses currently open and operating, or will be able to open upon receipt of the loan
- Loans ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 focused on businesses with 15 or fewer employees and an annual revenue of $1 million or less
- Payment terms tailored to ability of borrower to repay
- Ongoing business support, including restructuring of lease obligations and review of going forward operational plans
- Loan payments are deposited back into the Small Business Relief Fund for future loans to other small businesses in the community
- Eligible businesses will be required to submit:
- Proof of 12-months rent paid on time through March 2020
- Proof of submission of the COVID-19 Economic Injury
To Establish a Relief Fund in Your City, Contact: