As we are all very aware the past 10 months have been challenging for everyone, especially many of our small businesses. Despite limited hours and librarians working from home, the Deschutes Public Library is still here to support small business in Deschutes County. We’re offering the following resources free of charge:
- Free access to online resources through our Business Resources page. Everything from industry and marketing data to resources to help entrepreneurs plan and grow their business.
- If you would like assistance in learning how to use these resources or help with research, Book-a-Librarian for a virtual meeting. We can also meet with groups for virtual tours and trainings with our resources.
- Electronic access to books, magazines, and videos for both business and entertainment. Overdrive/Libby and Hoopla offer access to ebooks and audiobooks, with the latter offering over 15,000 business and leadership titles. RBDigital provides access to a number of business titles including Entrepreneur and The Economist. If watching a video is more to your liking, try Kanopy which offers access to over 1,000 titles on business and leadership.
- The library publishes a quarterly newsletter, and the next issue will be released later this month. Sign up at http://dpl.pub/eNewsletters.
- We are still offering small business workshops in partnership with the Central Oregon chapter of SCORE. Beginning in February we are partnering with Grow with Google for a series of three webinar workshops. Click on the links for details and registration.