Oregon Business Seeking Participants in 100 Best Companies to Work For Survey
Oregon Business magazine’s 28th annual survey of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon is underway!
Seize this opportunity to find out what your employees think about their workplace.
As always, there are no participation fees. Privately and publicly held companies, subsidiaries and divisions are all eligible. A minimum of 15 employees, and at least 10% of a participating company’s Oregon workforce, are required to complete the employee survey. A management representative will also need to complete the employer survey of benefits.
Participating companies will be ranked on responses to these two surveys as well as a participation score that rewards companies for high employee participation rates. The top 100 will be listed in the March 2021 issue of Oregon Business magazine. All companies that meet survey requirements can order reports detailing their results.
The survey also contains 11 sustainability in the workplace questions, which are used to rank employers in the 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon list in the June 2021 issue of Oregon Business magazine.
Take this opportunity to gain insight into employees’ opinions, and benchmark your practices against other Oregon workplaces. All company and employee information will be kept strictly confidential.
100 Best Companies schedule:
- AUGUST 18 TO NOVEMBER 4: Companies sign up online for the survey at www.oregonbusiness.com/2021register
- AUGUST 18 TO NOVEMBER 11: Companies invite all their Oregon-based full- and part-time permanent employees to take the online survey.
- BY NOVEMBER 11: A management representative completes the survey of benefits.
- DECEMBER: Qualified participants are notified if they ranked (though not where) among the top 100 Best. Participants may order survey results.
- EVENT AND LIST: We hope to celebrate the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon at a special awards event at the Oregon Convention Center on March 4, 2021*, and feature the winners in the March issue of Oregon Business magazine.
*Event date will be subject to change or cancellation based on State of Oregon social distancing guidelines.
Please email me or call with any questions.
100 Best project manager
Oregon Business magazine