The Young Professional of the Year award recognizes a young individual who is achieving a successful career in any industry, has made innovative contributions to their company/project(s), and has distinguished themselves as a future leader within the industry. The Young Professional award is meant to recognize those young professionals under the age of 40.
- Must be between the ages of 21-40
- At least 1 or more years of professional experience in current career
- Involved in community, civic, church or charitable activities in the community
- Nominee shall clearly serve as a role model for others personally and professionally
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- If selected as an award finalist, at least one representative from the business must attend the Bend Chamber SAGE Awards on October 5, 2017