If you missed the presentation or want to watch it again, it is available now on our YouTube channel [VIDEO LINK].
BendBroadband is pleased to support the Bend Chamber Impact Series, serving Central Oregon communities during this crisis. Learn more about BendBroadband offerings and enter to win a drawing for a $100 gift card to Newport Avenue Market!
Resources from today’s discussion
- Damon Runberg’s Presentation
- Jeff Burgess and Kurt Barker’s Presentation
- Need PPE supplies? Check out the list to find vendors
- From the US Dept. of Labor: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers.
- From Oregon Labor and Industries: the Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA) (including tips on the temporary expansion of OFLA to include child care).
- From the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC): What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws (updated June 17, 2020).
- OHA – “Oregon General Guidance for Employers on COVID-19” https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2342C.pdf