This award recognizes outstanding accomplishments by a nonprofit organization that demonstrates excellence in five major areas – role in society, financial stability, fundraising, marketing and strategic alliances – all in the pursuit of its mission.
- Nominee must be financially stable and operational
- Nominee must be a 501(c) (3) organization with location(s) in Deschutes County
- Government entities, business entities, individuals and academic organizations are not eligible
- Nominee must be a member in good standing of the Bend Chamber of Commerce at the time of application submission and award presentation
- As a nominee, at least one representative from the business must attend the Bend Chamber SAGE Awards on October 5, 2017