On September 7, join other change-makers, innovators, and life adventurers as we learn and engage together at the 2nd annual Bend YP Summit. Whether it’s diving into the issues and challenges we face as a community, gaining hands-on tactics to grow as an effective and valued leader in the workplace, or developing strategies to create work/life balance, there are sessions designed with your needs in mind.
The day kicks off at COCC with keynote speakers, your choice of three powerful breakout sessions, coffee and lunch breaks – followed by an amazing after party at OSU-Cascades!
Share ideas and start conversations that matter. Network and connect with like-minded peers. Learn from the experiences of others and get ready to change the world.
The Bend YP Summit focuses on three areas of development:
- Gain new insights from peers and sharpen your professional skills
- Learn how to navigate challenging workplace issues from HR experts
- Create your roadmap for leadership development and learn how to crush the challenges you may experience as you move into management
- Learn how to take your passion projects to the next level
- Discover ways to improve your work-life balance, manage your stress levels and increase your overall well-being
- Hear from prominent leaders in the community about the things they wish they had known when they were young professionals
- Dig into Bend’s issues, challenges and opportunities by talking with city staff and community leaders
- Learn how to channel your interests and passions to make a difference in your community
- Find out what you can do to play an important role in the preservation and protection of Central Oregon’s environment
Learn more by visiting the YP Summit website – click here
Sponsored by Parametrix and OSU-Cascades
5:45 pm – 8:00 pm
OSU-Cascades – Obsidian Hall
map to After Party