Feb 22, 2018
Pre-Registration is now closed.
Please join us at the Riverhouse to register at the door.
Riverhouse Convention Center Upper Lot – Approximately 225 spaces available
• This lot WILL fill up quickly
Currents at the Riverhouse Lot – Approximately 100 spaces available
• Located on north side of Mt. Washington Drive
• Utilize the footbridge underneath Mt. Washington Drive and follow the signs to the convention center
Shuttle Service from Sun Mountain Fun Center – Approximately 135 spaces available
• 300 NE Bend River Mall Drive
• Shuttle service to convention center runs 7:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
• Shuttle service from convention center runs 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
River’s Edge Golf Office Parking Lot – Approximately 40 spaces available
• This lot is NOT at the golf course
• 5200 NW Mt. Washington Drive, next to Deschutes River Trail (River Run Reach)
• Turn in on Clubhouse Drive and make a quick left
• Within walking distance to convention center – No shuttle service
Registration and name tag pick-up – 7:15 a.m.
Doors open for the program – 8:00 a.m.
Program begins – 8:30 a.m.
2. Decide ahead of time to use the alternate lots.
3. Arrive early enough to allow for transit time from an alternate lot.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!
The Bend Chamber presents its 28th annual Real Estate Forecast Breakfast, featuring insights from both national and local experts. This popular event will feature National Association of Realtors Vice President of Research, Dr. Paul Bishop, who will speak about national trends and their impacts on the local market.
Also joining the conversation will be Lorelei Juntunen from EcoNorthwest. Her market analysis presentation will include an analysis of 12 years of housing data for the Multiple Listing Service of Central Oregon and what it means for our current market.
The conversation will continue with our local panel of industry experts who will discuss emerging trends, sharing their outlook for Central Oregon area real estate.
Molly Brundage, Principal Broker, Total Property Resources
Geoff Harris, Regional Director, Hayden Homes
Bill Kuhn, Bend Market President, First Interstate Bank
Jay Lyons, SIOR, CCIM, Partner, VP of Sales, Compass Commercial Real Estate Services
Topics will include:
- Key emerging trends that will shape the real estate market in 2018
- Outlook on the future for real estate investment and development
- Outlook for U.S. real estate property sectors, finance and capital markets
Come hear a lively and wide-ranging discussion from our experts and be ready with your own questions.
Bend Chamber members – $59
General Admission – $79
Table Sponsor with 10 seats – $790
Table Sponsor without seats – $200
(Seats are $10 more at the door)
10 Barrel Brewing Company
Bend Premier Real Estate
Brooks Resources Corporation
Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty
Central Oregon Association of Realtors
Central Oregon Community College (COCC)
Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
Compass Commercial Real Estate Services
Deschutes County Title Company
First American Title Company of Oregon
First Interstate Bank
Harcourts The Garner Group Real Estate
John L. Scott Bend
Mid Oregon Credit Union
The Miller Lumber Co
Neil Kelly Company
The Oregon Stapler
PacificSource Health Plans
Robberson Ford Lincoln Mazda
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt PC
Total Property Resources LLC
Western Title & Escrow Co