Central Oregon Community College (COCC) is offering a unique and tailored series of leadership development training courses for employees in the manufacturing and construction industry, per recent requests from manufacturing employers. Thanks to generous support from COCC and COVID relief funding, courses are being provided at a 75% discount, so the one-time fee is only $250 per person.
Please download the flyer for more details and registration information. A January start date is required, with registration needing to occur ASAP. Rachel Knox from COCC will be attending the 10/13 Construction Collaborative meeting and will be able to answer some of your questions, and make note of those who might be interested in participating. Please share this terrific opportunity with your team and consider participating.
This leadership development training will:
- Give new and experienced leaders tools to succeed in their role overseeing others.
- Contribute to retaining the employees you have now.
- Provide a professional development path for emerging supervisors and leaders.
- Build confidence in supervisor/employee communication.
- Translate to more time being productive, getting the work done for your business to succeed.