U.S. Bank, through the U.S. Bank Foundation, is presenting a total of $34,500 in economic opportunity grants to 10 organizations in Central and Eastern Oregon. Economic opportunity grants support organizations that provide affordable housing, encourage self-sufficiency and assist with economic development.
“At U.S. Bank, we feel it is our responsibility to partner with organizations that have a proven track record of contributing to the health and well-being of our community,” said Coby Horton, regional president for U.S. Bank in Central and Eastern Oregon.
The organizations that received grants from the U.S. Bank Foundation are:
- · St. Vincent de Paul Society Bend St. Francis Conference of Bend for general operating support
· Bethlehem Inn of Bend for general operating support
· Family Access Network Foundation of Bend for program support
· Heart of Oregon Corps Inc. of Bend for program support
· Hayden Enterprises Giving Fund of Bend for general operating support
· Giving Plate of Bend for general operating support
· Newberry Habitat for Humanity of Sunriver for program support
· Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation of The Dalles for program support
· The Dalles Main Street Program of The Dalles for general operating support
· Baker County Conference and Event Center of Baker City for program support
The U.S. Bank Foundation contributes to the strength and vitality of local communities through partnerships that improve the educational and economic opportunities of low- and moderate-income individuals and families and enhance the cultural and artistic life of the communities in which U.S. Bank operates.