Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s largest franchise dedicated to men’s and boys’ hair care, has opened a new location in Bend across from St. Charles Hospital on Cushing Drive.
This new, locally-owned business is the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,400 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and the second for the Bend area.
“With the support of Sport Clips’ real estate team and technology, we identified this location and believe it will be a perfect fit,” said Ed Stains, owner of the new Sport Clips. “Sport Clips has been such a popular hair care option for men and boys in the area, and we’re excited to grow our presence.”
The new Sport Clips will offer:
- Haircut services, including the “MVP Experience” that features a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, scalp treat, hot steamed towel treatment
- Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on trends
- Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
- Affordable luxuries like special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area
- Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
“We’re proud to be a part of East Bend’s retail community and make it even more convenient for guys to take care of their haircut needs,” said Ed Stains.
The East Bend Sport Clips will also provide free “MVP upgrades,” including a massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment to all first-time clients who purchase a haircut service. For more information, visit http://haircutmeneastbendor.com/ .