Nonprofit Organization of the Year:
An established nonprofit organization that demonstrates excellence in five major areas – role in society, financial stability, fundraising, marketing and strategic alliances – all in the pursuit of its mission, is recognized through this award.
- Nominee must be financially stable and operational.
- Nominee must be a 501(c) (3) organization with location(s) in Deschutes County.
- Government entities, business entities, individuals and academic organizations are not eligible.
- Nominee must be a member in good standing of the Bend Chamber of Commerce at the time of application submission and award presentation.
• If selected as an award finalist, at least one representative from the business must attend the Bend Chamber SAGE Awards on Sept. 13, 2016.