The Downtown Bend Business Association is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated individual to serve as executive director of the nonprofit organization.
According to the news release, the position performs the following functions including but not limited to:
- Oversight of Downtown Bend Business Association sponsored events and ensuring other events benefit downtown
- Staff, oversee and implement all focus area projects – beautification, marketing, events
- Supervise and work to downtown looking clean and vibrant
- Work with property owners and businesses to match businesses with available spaces for rent
- Act as a liaison and contact with media, property owners, City of Bend, Bend Chamber, Visit Bend, Central Oregon Visitors Association, business owners, Bend Police Department, downtown event coordinators and others as appropriate
- Staff and coordinate meetings including agendas and minutes
Interested candidates shall submit a cover letter and resume along with three references by June 8 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit: www.DowntownBend.org and community information at www.VisitBend.com.