The Central Oregon Association of Realtors® (COAR) will be accepting applications for donations from local non-profits through Nov. 1.
The criteria for those applying consists of:
- Applicant must be a 501(c)3
- Priority will be given to smaller organizations providing basic needs to the community.
- Decisions will place an emphasis on the number of people the donation impacts or the depth of the impact.
- Political organizations/campaigns, religious activities (religious organizations are eligible for community services), sports teams or individual activities are not eligible.
- Funds must be used for programs and not events or marketing.
- Programs and events must take place in Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook or Harney Counties.
- Please include a letter of support from a COAR member.
In 2015, contributions were made to: Redmond Golfers for Scholars, LaPine Community Kitchen, Central Oregon Veterans Ranch, A Home to Share, Central Oregon Council on Aging, Action through Advocacy and Soroptimist of Bend. COAR distributes donations once a year. Decisions will be announce by Dec. 1, 2016