U.S. Bank, through the U.S. Bank Foundation, is presenting a total of $29,500 in arts and culture grants to 11 nonprofit organizations in Central and Eastern Oregon. Artistic and cultural enrichment grants are provided to organizations and programs that build audiences for the arts, especially among underserved populations, bring select and limited civic amenities to underserved, rural communities or promote the arts in education.
“At U.S. Bank, we feel it is our responsibility to partner with organizations that have a proven track record of contributing to the health and well-being of our community,” said Coby Horton, regional president for U.S. Bank in Central and Eastern Oregon.
The organizations that received grants from the U.S. Bank Foundation are:
· Arts Council of Pendleton
· Cascade School of Music
· Columbia Gorge Arts in Education Inc.
· Crossroads Creative and Performing Arts Center, Inc.
· Drexel H. Foundation
· Eastern Oregon Regional Arts Council DBA ArtsEast
· Friends of the Opera House
· Inland Northwest Musicians Inc.
· Maxville Heritage Interpretive Center
· Oregon East Symphony Inc.
· Women’s Civic Improvement League DBA KOPV Bend Community Radio
The U.S. Bank Foundation contributes to the strength and vitality of local communities through partnerships that improve the educational and economic opportunities of low- and moderate-income individuals and families and enhance the cultural and artistic life of the communities in which U.S. Bank operates.