The Cascade Center of Photography is excited to celebrate five years as a full service resource for photographers of all skill levels. This year the center is offering a Central Oregon based summer series on nature and landscape photography. The workshops are designed to immerse the photo enthusiast into Oregon’s natural landscapes with techniques and skills to capture the beauty of the region.
This summer, the center will be offering an expanded schedule of workshops and courses with award-winning photographers including founder Christian Heeb, Sean Bagshaw, Adrian Klein, Chip Phillips, Zack Schnepf and others. The 2016 line-up includes:
- “High Desert Country”, a weekend of in-depth instruction and incredible landscape photography in the Oregon high desert.
- “Central Oregon Landscapes” three days of capturing the dramatic landscapes of Central Oregon through use of various techniques such as camera settings, depth of field, composition and exposures.
- “Capture the Light”, a weekend of shooting landscape photos and Photoshop editing instruction.
- “Night Sky” evening and night photo workshop with a chance to try shooting the Milky Way in the clear Central Oregon night skies.
- “Painted Hills” and “Fort Rock” photo workshops to capture the unique colors, textures and shapes of Central Oregon’s geologic wonderlands.
- “Last Light and Night” workshop at the Fort Rock Historic Village and museum, playing with light and color in a historic western setting.
“2016 will be a full year of teaching new and experienced photographers the ins and outs of photography with our schedule of Oregon based workshops,” says founder Christian Heeb. “Central and Eastern Oregon is an amazing place to be a photographer, whether you are an amateur or professional. We have access to so many unique and gorgeous landscapes, big skies and interesting communities.”
To learn more about the Cascade Center for Photography and see the full schedule of workshops, visit http://www.ccophoto.com/photography-workshops-2/