Economic Development for Central Oregon (EDCO), host of the 12th Annual Bend Venture Conference (BVC), has announced the five Growth Stage finalists who will vie for investment and cash prizes upwards of $500,000 at BVC on Oct. 16, 2015.
In alphabetical order, the five Growth Stage finalists, who were selected after a thorough due diligence process by investor teams, are:
- HoneyComb: Transforming agriculture with on-demand data services and drone technology.
- NemaMetrix: Offering an early stage drug discovery platform that reduces costs 100x by increasing the success of identifying drug candidates early.
- Odysys: Helping hotels drive more direct bookings at a lower cost by allowing hoteliers to connect, manage and track digital marketing efforts with one simple platform.
- Perfect Company: Revolutionizing cooking with a connected scale and interactive recipe solution.
- Scratch-it: Providing a Software as a Service (SaaS) marketing solution that manages a new type of content called “reveal,” which consistently improves engagement by 10x.
“This group of finalists represents a breadth of industries, ranging from software to the Internet of Things to drones,” said Brian Vierra, Venture Catalyst for EDCO. “I’m really impressed with how far some of these companies have come in a very short period of time.”
The 12th Annual Bend Venture Conference takes place on Oct. 15 and Oct. 16, with events happening throughout both days. For more information or to buy a ticket, visit 2015 Bend Venture Conference.