BrainPilots in Bend, a locally-owned brain fitness center, is seeking participants for a study to determine whether neurofeedback-based brain training beneficially impacts veterans – especially those exhibiting symptoms of insomnia, anxiety or stress.
- Seeking 15 volunteers; first come, first served basis.
- Must be a veteran with symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety or stress.
- Brain training will take place approximately one hour per week over the ten-week study.
- An initial meeting to review the procedures and study criteria will be held with the selected volunteers.
- Participants will be responsible for their own transportation to and from BrainPilots’ office, located at 118 NW Greeley Ave. in Bend.
For more information, contact BrainPilots at 541-647-1224. To sign up for the study, please go to the BrainPilots website at www.brainpilots.com.