With energy upgrades, the benefits go far beyond lower utility bills. Here, Pacific Power helps you uncover ways that investing in energy efficiency can pay off.
- Better customer experience. Lighting and HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) upgrades can enhance the appearance of your business and create a more comfortable atmosphere. Customers stay longer, spend more money and come back more often.
- Higher productivity. A Carnegie Mellon University study found energy-saving measures resulted in individual productivity improvements of 10 to 15 percent.
- Improved product quality. High efficiency lights typically increase light output and enhance color quality. Benefits include less waste, lower rework costs and higher customer satisfaction.
- Healthier indoor environment. Energy-saving improvements, such as natural ventilation and daylighting, can improve indoor air quality and enhance the overall work environment.
- Safer workplace. Brighter lighting and more uniform light distribution can reduce the chance of a mishap.
Pacific Power teams up with Energy Trust of Oregon to offer services and incentives for energy efficiency improvements. Before starting your project, call Energy Trust at 1-866-368-7878 or visit Pacific Power at bewattsmart.com.