Even though marijuana was legalized as of July 1, the following is still illegal in Oregon, according to District Attorney John Hummel:
- Possession of more than 8 ounces of marijuana in private and/or 4 plants per residence.
- Possession of more than 1 ounce of marijuana in public.
- Possession of any amount of marijuana by those less than 21 years of age.
- Use of any amount of marijuana in public.
- Transporting any amount of marijuana out of state.
- Driving a vehicle while impaired by marijuana, or by a combination of marijuana and another drug.