When: Thursday, March 10 from 7-9 p.m.
Where: Recharge Sports, 550 Southwest Industrial Way, Bend
For Who: Anyone interested in anti-human trafficking or participating in the Freedom Ride 2016
What will we talk about:
• Learn about human trafficking, especially in the U.S.
• Hear about the Freedom Ride.
• See how you can be involved.
• Meet other like-minded people and have fun!
• Desert, coffee and tea will be served.
• Nita Belles, Founder and Author of In Our Backyard
• Robert Gomes, CEO of St. Charles Healthcare
• Beth Gegner, Founder, The Freedom Ride
Please RSVP by March 8. If you have questions, suggestions or would like to request additional information including training, please contact email@example.com.