At AAA Oregon/Idaho, success means we’re constantly striving to find new and better ways to serve others. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our AAA members, colleagues and communities. We want team members to build a future with us. We support growth and reward commitment with competitive pay, benefits and professional advancement. We also offer an additional $250 per month English-Spanish bilingual bonus.
- Greeting and assisting current and potential AAA members with a variety of services including cashiering, travel store, membership and financial services
- Support and promote insurance and travel sales colleagues
- Actively pursue all opportunities to create new members and serve existing members through promoting diverse AAA products and services
- Maintain positive colleague and customer relations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Position requires ability to read, speak, write and comprehend English
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Position requires attention to detail
- Ability to perform keyboarding
- Required to push, lift or carry up to 30 pounds
- High school education or equivalent required
To submit an application please visit: http://www.oregon.aaa.com/employment-form.aspx
Oregon/Idaho is proud to promote and maintain a drug-free workplace; pre-employment drug screening is required. Criminal background check.